Our 3 bedroom , fully furnished, self-contained, holiday house is situated at 9a Wilson Street, Renwick (adjacent to the Olde Mill House B&B at 9 Wilson Street).
The separate holiday house provides alternative accommodation to our B&B suitable for families, couples travelling in groups or those who prefer the privacy of separation from the B&B.
- The house has one bathroom with a shower, bath, vanity and toilet.
- There is a twin room (two single beds) and two double Queen rooms. All linen is provided.
- The Kitchen has a fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster and is fully kitted out with plates, pots, cutlery etc. Please note Breakfast is not provided.
- The laundry has a tub and washing machine , Iron & ironing board.
- In the lounge room you have a TV with Sky available.
- The decking has furniture & BBQ.
- There is plenty of off street parking.
- Smoking is only permitted in the outdoor areas.
We expect that the house will be left in a clean & tidy state , we have provided a vacuum cleaner, mop, broom , etc for your use.
We are within walking distance 5min to the Renwick village with its supermarket , Butcher, Chemist, Take away, Café, and the old English pub the Cork & Keg , plus the Woodbourne tavern for pub meals . Local restaurants for evening dinning include Gibbs, Herzogs, Vintners hotel and the Argosy cafe.
Guests of the Holiday House are not provided with breakfast and do not have use of the facilities at the BnB (such as WiFi, Breakfast, Spa), however, complimentary Bike Hire is available from www.bike2wine.co.nz which can be used to explore over 25 cellar doors within a 5km radius of the house, many of which provide excellent lunch time options.
Quotes for a weekly rate or any other inquiry can be obtained by email at email@example.com.
Please feel free to book at these nightly rates: NZ$140 for 1 or 2 persons + NZ$70 for each additional adult, NZ$40 per child (0-12 years). Minimum stay is three nights – please email us if you require a shorter stay.